09/06/2010

Number plate SOLO ACT for just 2850 pounds!




A retired car dealer has shown how he has gone it alone in the world of business by placing the winning bid on the DVLA Personalised Registration, SO10 ACT.

Kane Ronald bought the private plates to show people how he fought back the critics to become one of Hampshire's most prolific car salesman.

"I've gone it alone all my life and so I thought this registration was a great way of telling people my story." Said the 67 year old from Lyndhurst.

Kane's story is a real rags to riches tale, he started his working life as a humble car salesman but worked tirelessly to eventually own his successful business.

He added. "People always told me to settle down and stop dreaming about the big time. But I refused to listen and worked hard for the finer things in life. You should never give up on your dreams no matter how many people tell you otherwise."

Ronald walked away from the Whittlebury Hall auction with a smile after buying the personalised registration for just 2,850 pounds.



R3G

No comments:

Post a Comment