12/06/2010

Vespa number plate sells for 1185 pounds



Vespa fans are used to adorning their two-wheeled wonders with accessories but only one devotee can now show off the ultimate add on.

For Neil Little placed the winning bid on the personalised plate VE55SPA during first of two DVLA Personalised Registrations auctions being held this summer.

Neil, who paid to total of 1,185 pounds for the registration, will soon be sporting it on his new, limited edition, Vespa LXV.

"I have private plates on all my vehicles but I believe this one will really stand out from the crowd. It's the ultimate registration for my scooter!" Said the 40 year old carpenter from Meopham, Kent.

"I don't usually spend the amount I did on the VE55 SPA plate but, as soon as I saw it was going under the hammer knew I just had to have it."

The second DVLA Personalised Registrations auction of the summer is set to commence on August 4, at the Heritage Motor Centre in Gaydon, Warwickshire.




Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment