16/04/2010

Bannatynes Number Plates

Some time ago I discovered that Duncan Bannatyne had his own number plate sales web site, believe it or not, via a conversation we had on twitter.

Initially, I contacted him to ask whether he knew if Theo Paphitis' twitter account was genuine, as I know Theo to be a fan of personalised number plates. I didn't really expect him to reply as, obviously, he's a busy bloke and, even back then, had tens of thousands of followers so would have been receiving a great deal of messages and requests.

Well, reply he did and the ensuing conversation lead me to 'Bannatynes Number Plates'.

From memory, I believe that all the vehicle registrations on his website belong to him so there won't be any 'dealer in the middle'.

If there's anything you like the look of in the selection above, go to; http://www.bannatyne.co.uk/numberplates/




R3G

No comments:

Post a Comment