20/01/2010

S.A. 2010 Plates For Sale













Soccer enthusiast and owner of the most sought-after personalised "SA2010" number plates is looking for buyers.

Amod Khan, 63, of QwaQwa in the Free State owns the number plates for eight different of the provinces.

"I am now keen to sell all the plates, besides the Free State one, which I will keep on my personal vehicle. I am on the lookout for buyers and will take the best offers," said Khan.

"With all the hype after the announcement in 2004 that we would be hosting the soccer World Cup, I went out and applied for all the plates," he said.

Khan, who runs a furniture business, said that he was very excited at the time to have acquired eight of the plates, but he now planned to capitalise on his investment.

"People who buy them from me will be proud to drive around in a car with the SA2010 registration plates.

"Whenever I drive around in my car, the number plate attracts attention."

He said he spent over R20000 to obtain the number plates and believes that they are now worth a lot more now.

Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment