03/12/2009

Ferrari fan buys 458 FER













Ferrari fan John McKeon paid £21,714 for what he hopes will be the ultimate personalised registration for his Ferrari 458 when it arrives next year.

458 FER was sold during the first day of DVLA Registrations' three-day auction currently being held at Tankersley Manor Hotel, near Barnsley.







Although the £21,714 price tag was the most spent on a single registration, Mr McKeon decided to buy another two registrations - 2 END and DUM 8B - for "a bit of a laugh", spending a grand total of £25,000.

Immediately after securing the 458 FER registration, Mr McKeon said: "What a buzz. Buying the plate was nearly as exciting as buying my Ferrari, I just can't wait to see it on my car."

He added: "The 458 Italia has to be the Ferrari of the moment, as far as I'm concerned I have the perfect private registration for it. "

Reg

No comments:

Post a Comment